Monday 8 June 2015

Bea's text on Lena

LENA MEYER-LANDRUT
Lena was born in Hanover, Germany the 23 of May of 1991. She is a singer and she has released four albums:
The first was “My Cassette Player” she released the 7 of May of 2010.
The second was “Good News” she released the 8 of February of 2011.
The third was “Stardust” she released the 12 of October of 2012.
The fourth was “Crystal Sky” she released the 15 may of 2015.
She represented Germany in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 in Oslo and won the contest with the song “Satellite”. Lena Meyer- Landrut is automatically qualified for the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 as Germany is part of the big five (five largest) is the block in the remaining countries with direct access to the final.
She has also participated several times in the voice of Germany as coach and she gets really socked.
She is so popular in his country and all the Germany people know about she.



QUESTIONS
1.     True or False
a)     She has represented Germany in Eurovision Song Contest in 2009
b)    She was born in Hanover, Germany

2.     Open questions
a)     Who was his first album?
b)    What song did she sing in Eurovision?

3.     Synonyms
a) Immediate ( p.3)
b) Made (p.1)
c) Competition (p.3)
d) Adapted (p.3)



5 comments:

  1. Patricia De Mateo:)8 June 2015 at 18:53

    I like this text because I heard one song of Lena in Eurovision and I like so much as she sings. Congratulations bea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bea
    I think it's a good blog that not only speaks of her albums and when he was born but also their participation in Eurovision, if win or if lost, etc.
    Good blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Bea!
    I like really much your text because the topic is very interesting and also because, Lena is one of my favorite female singer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlos Evangelista8 June 2015 at 21:40

    Hi!
    I think this text is very amusing because it talks about a singer that represented Germany in the Eurovision contest of 2010. I have to recognize that I didn´t know about this singer and about his professional career, but thanks to this text now I know more about her.
    Good job Bea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Beatriz!
    Even though I actually do not form part of this group, I´ll make my comment.
    Although I had never Heard of this Singer before, I must say I really liked your text. It was very well writen as well as easy to understand.
    Congratulations Beatriz!

    ReplyDelete