Tuesday 23 December 2014

Miguel's Text on Laura Dekker



LAURA DEKKER


The young Dutch sailor Laura Dekker became self this Saturday in the navigator youngest in history, with 16 Years and 123 days in hunging round the world solo to get to the island of St. Maarten in the Caribbean. After 366 days navigation and 27,000 nautical miles, 50031 kilometers.

Dekker has made one cruise aboard the ' Guppy ' ketch UN two masts and 11.5 meters. Partio Saint Marteen on January 20, 2011 for perform do challenge round the world to the Guinness World Records and the " world sailing speed records " will not recognize Follow Both On Line In Its not certify records youth of the most discouraging for Hazardous attempts .

Last Stage of the Journey through I realize the high seas and heavy winds from Cape Town (South Africa), air a long 41 Days. From boat when under cried and then crossed the dock accompanied by her mother, father, sister and grandparents. "There were times when I wondered, ' What the hell am I doing here?" But I never meant stop, because it is my day dream, and I wanted to do so. "

Laura was born in their parents boat near the coast of New Zealand, first sailed only with six years and ten dream scam began to give back to the world.


True or False:

- Laura Dekker was born in Holand.

- She lived for 8 years in a boat when she was a child.


Open questions:

- Hom many miles did she travel?

- What is her boat’s name?


Synonyms:

Ship(p 3): 
Sailing(p.1):
Trip(p.3): 
Teenage(p.2):

13 comments:

  1. I like much this text because he speaks about a person whose life is full of impressive experiences and adventures. When I started to read my first impression was that the text are going to be boring but I was wrong because the text is so interesting congratulations Miguel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this text because the topic that Miguel select´s was interesting because i love sailing. I like it because it talks about a girl who lives doing the the sport that she loves good job Miguel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I think that this text is interesting because is tall about a girl called laura dekker that navegate in the sea.


    good job miguel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlos Evangelista8 January 2015 at 18:39

    I have enyoyed this text because it is an interesting topic about Laura Dekker and it talks about her perform challenge. I think that this piece of news is quite original. I´m very surprised because she is very young and she has sailed for 366 days, that is a long time and it is an extraordinary achievent.

    VERY GOOD JOB MIGUEL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enrique Chillón8 January 2015 at 19:03

    I do not much like boats, but this text is interesting because it talks about a teenager who did something amazing one with sixteen. I liked it so much. GOOD JOB¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii! I really, really liked your text, Miguel, it's amazing - in my opinion - the fact that a girl as young as Laura has achieved many things in life. i think it's really interesting, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi miguel !! I like your text so much , and I think that the topic is very interasting, because Ithink that this young girl have muchf courage and also power to do this fantastic and amazing things.
    GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miguel!
    I think this text is very interesting because it talks about a very young girl that has done the round of world with her own boat. And I like so very much this article because I go navigation last month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i don´t understund very well the text, but it looks very interesting. I prefer other tipes of topics, like Carlos´ text, but I don´ t mind. Good job! I hope you put good note :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Miguel! I don´t like this text so much because i don´t like so much this topic and because it´s difficult to understand, i recognize that to understand it i had to read it three times. Althought i think this girl had a so interesting life.
    Well done Miguel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patricia De Mateo:)8 January 2015 at 22:09

    this text has not dislike me at all, I really thought I wouldn't like it, but when I finish reading the text I like it. There were some parts that I really don't understand, anyway good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!this is a interesting text about a very good sailor but I dont know so much about sailing and sea things because in madrid de only water is on the riversbut the important thing is that is a really good text and thats my comment
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Miguel I think this text is interesting because the text says that she was born in a boat and first sailed when she was only six years old. I get surprised because she is the first sailer in turn the world with 16 years.Very good text and congratulations Miguel.!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete